There is no need to spend all of your money on one video! Read and discover how to create low cost explainer videos for under $100!
A video is a fundamental selling tool for any type of business. Today, one of the most popular formats are explainer videos which are great when you need to explain how your business or brand works and what is different about the products you sell. The explainer videos are from 60 to 90 seconds long.
Creating a professional explainer video is pretty expensive and not all businesses can afford it. However, we have the perfect solution for you. We are going to show you how to create low cost explainer videos for under $100. Here is what you need to do:
- Write the script – Take your time and write a killer script that will grab the viewer’s attention, explain what your business and brand is all about, and keep people engaged. When writing the script, you need to keep things simple, speak in a personal and calm tone and always end the video with a call to action.
- Record the voiceover – If you are on a budget, there is no need to hire a professional actor to read the script. You can record the voiceover. The secret to a professional sounding voice over is to have an echo-free and quiet space and a decent microphone.
- Create the visuals – This is a very important step so make sure to do it right. Before you create a list of the visuals you want to include in your video, we suggest you to brainstorm a little. Think about what visual assets will most effectively transmit your business message.
- Video editing – This is the step where you need to put everything together. It is time for video editing. The professionals usually use Adobe After Effects, however, you have cheaper options such as ScreenFlow for Mac, iMovie for Mac, Camtasia for PC, and PowerPoint for Mac and PC. Some of the most common editing methods are cutting which means cutting down video clips to fit your voice track, transitions if you want to add transitions in between your title or video clips, and adding text that suits the video content.
- Add music – The final step is adding music to your video. You can find some great free stock music websites online and find proper music for your video.
Once you are done, you can publish your video! Good luck!